If you buy any 7pipe Pro, you will be protected by the following quality guarantee:
1. Within 1 year of purchase, if the following problems arise as a result of defective manufacturing and craftsmanship, please contact 7pipe customer service as soon as possible. In addition, please produce evidence of purchase or defect such as order number, sales receipt, photo or video of defective area. After confirmation, we will exchange or mail you a new, functioning 7pipe Pro.
a. Inability to fill with butane or to keep a charge
b. Inability to produce a flame
c. The button/trigger is not functioning
d. Any other internal defects that affect the proper functioning of the 7pipe Pro
2. Damage sometimes occurs during transportation of goods. Please inspect your 7pipe Pro when you open the package. If the body of the 7pipe Pro or the glass bowl is damaged, please contact our customer service as soon as possible with evidence of damage. After confirmation,we will replace your damaged product with a new one as soon as possible.
3. 7pipe Pro is a delicate high performance product. Please use only as described in the instruction manual. Do not drop, step on, scratch, or otherwise purposefully deface the pipe, as this may potentially affect it’s appearance and shorten it’s usable lifespan.
4. Glass is inherently a fragile material. Please be careful not to drop or crush the glass bowl against hard surfaces or with pressure. If the customer breaks the glass bowl under these circumstances, we are unable to replace it with a new one.
5. Warranty for International Orders (outside the United States) will be voided due to high cost of shipping, unless buyer is willing to pay for shipping to get pipe exchanged.
If you have any questions, comments, or need clarification; please contact us at anytime.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by 7pipe.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. However, we will not pay for the return shipping costs unless it was an error on our part. If a return is requested after the 30 day grace period, each item returned will be levied a 15% restocking fee.
Our 1-year warranty covers manufacturing defects, in which case, 7pipe will cover the costs for the return. This is done by a case by case basis.
How did my package ship? Why did one ship FedEx and the other USPS?
The shipping method is determined by the weight of the package. Lighter packages are generally shipped with USPS and heavier ones with FedEx.There are exceptions when the package is being shipped to areas listed in the Shipping Carrier section above.
Why does my USPS tracking number state 1-Day, 2-Day 3-Day Delivery? Is it expedited?
If your package is shipped via USPS priority mail, please note that USPS recently updated their shipping policy to reflect their new estimated transit times to deliver a package across the nation. This is not the same as expediting. This shows the amount of days USPS estimates for packages to be delivered via standard shipping.
How do I know my package has shipped?
Once orders are processed, tracking numbers are automatically emailed in the shipment confirmation when labels are printed and will be associated with the package. When the tracking number is tracked online, you can see the current transit status for the package.
There are 3 main tracking statuses: Label created, In transit, Delivered.
If the status is “label created” – (FedEx) or “pre-shipment” – (USPS), it means a label has been created for your order but it has not yet been picked up / shipped.
During special promotions and holidays, it can take an extra day or two until ready for pickup as our Order Fulfillment policy allows for one to two business days. Carriers pick up 1 time at the end of each business day around 4pm PST. The status will be updated to “In Transit” once the package has been scanned into the carrier's system after pick up.
It will continue to show “In Transit” throughout the entire journey to the final destination where the last scan updates the status to “Delivered”.
Please note that there is no visibility for first class USPS packages that are under 1lb until it reaches the second sorting facility closest to you which may take up to 5 business days. Tracking for these packages may show "pre-shipment" until the tracking is updated.
What does this delivery notification mean?
Incorrect Address: There may be a misspelling, missing information, or the apartment/ suite number is incorrect. Once the address has been corrected, the carrier will re-attempt delivery the next business day. When there is an exception for “unable to deliver, returned to shipper”, this signifies that the carrier was unable to correct the address, and that the package will come back to us. Once we receive the package back, we will contact you to confirm the correct address
Customer not available or business closed: Delivery was attempted but the final destination was closed or the recipient was unavailable. The carrier will attempt delivery the next business day.
What do i do if my package does not get to me by the estimated delivery date?
Carriers often provide an estimated delivery date to show when a package is projected for delivery.These estimates often change depending on current weather or road conditions, need to correct address, or high volume during holidays. At this point, it is the responsibility of the carrier to uphold their transit times. Please make sure to check the tracking number often to ensure that it is making progress.
Tracking shows that my package has been delivered, but I did not receive it.
If your tracking number shows that the package has been delivered but you have not received it, please try the following:
- Check around the yard/house.
- Check with your neighbors.
- Check with the carrier.
Sometimes carriers will leave packages in places where they think they will be safest (behind a side gate, under a bush, etc.).
Inclement Weather Conditions
If your area is experiencing any harsh storms or severe temperatures please be aware of possible occurrences you may experience. Our shipping carriers can have delays in those immediate areas due to flight delays and/or truck breakdowns or stalls. This can happen to both ground shipping and expedited shipping. You may see your tracking information reflect these delays. In these cases, we must ask that you remain patient while the local teams work to get your package to you. If it has been over 2 weeks past the ship date, please inquire with us for further information.
Occasionally carriers make mistakes, and may deliver to the wrong location (ie. down the street, next door, etc.). If this happens, or you're still not able to locate your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org